Thursday, May 21, 2009

So It's Been Awhile..

It's been awhile, but I've stil been living. Six months can really change a person. I've been through it all, more ups and downs than Chris Brown's love life (and there's my CB reference for the day)! So let me start off this interview of myself with the 5 W's:

Who: I'm still Arielle MarĂ­a, loving Christ and my family every single day of my life.
What: I'm no longer a student, but a summer intern for Abbott Laboratories - Diabetes Care
Where: I'm working/living in Alameda, CA which is in the Bay Area, directly across from San Francisco, and its beautiful!
When: I started only 3 days ago, and I'm going until August 8th.
How:I'm doing a lot better than I was before, but still taking things slow and sticking to getting my life back in order.
Why: I really messed up along the way, but God's grace seems to be carrying me through it all.

Well, thats all the update I can give for now, I have to get back to work!

Ciao readers! Or follow me (yes, I have twitter): www.twitter.com/arimaria

No comments: