Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Change is Gonna Come...

Soo... back to my list of the re-evolution of Ari!

#2: Stop PROCRASTINATING!!!!
Okay, so I admit it, I am a CHRONIC procrastinator. And I really need to stop because it is affecting me in all aspects of my life (school, work, personal). But loving, supportive people, do not fear: I have already begun working on reorganizing my life to ensure that I do not fall back into my old habits again! Starting with Google Calendar!! [Gmail is amazing!] So I have already laid out my plans in calendar form, so I know how to plan my schedule accordingly. When new tasks arise, I will strive to immediately place it on my Google calendar, and I will make sure I am reminded by email enough times so that I can get the job(s) done in a timely manner! I am already working on a lot for next semester, and I need to make sure I am fully prepared to handle the tasks that I am given.

Pray for me!

Love and Happy Thoughts...
-Ari

No comments: