Monday, November 1, 2010

Love From Afar

Well hello blog, it's been almost 2 months since my last confession.

And might I say these 2 months have been eventful to say the least. And now I am pushing through to finish out this semester and complete my undergraduate education at the Mecca of Black Excellence.

So with the stress upon my shoulders, I'm trying to find the energy to strive.  Somewhere in my college career I seem to have lost my ambition for knowledge; I've grown tired and weary of formulae, complex numbers, and variables in the form of greek letters.

Where do I go from here?
I have 5 weeks left to push through. I gotta find it somewhere in me.

In other news... I think the love that lies dormant in me is really longing to be acknowledged. But there's so much going on in my life with school that I just don't feel like I have the time to enjoy my other feelings at all.

So 'til December.... I'll love from afar.

No comments: